live twitter news

Sunday, October 20, 2013

One Shepherd

  
 
All this fighting is actually playing right into the Rothschild London banks hands..all as planned.. they want Israel to collapse and Palestine and most importantly Jerusalem.. they will then have a great world wide and world sentiment backed reason to rebuild her from the ashes up.. just like trade towers... every one gets all emotional and concludes that they will rebuild it as a center of world peace.. peace for all people and religions.. sounds lovely..right?..( and all these clueless young folks playing soldier and martyr in the meantime are just bloody pones in the chess game of bankers, and the true faceless world controllers, cannon fodder for their well rehearsed play) well ironically this is exactly what satan wants.. the U.N. RELOCATES THERE, as does the Vatican headquarters and all the other great "religions" and they all have a place together a united nations and religions temple of WORLD PEACE.. no longer threatened cause everyone is there..fully protected by all world armies.. voila... BABYLON!
John 10:16....starting with 14,I am the good shepherd. I know Mine, and Mine know Me, 15even as the Father knows Me, and I know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep. 16And other sheep I have which are not of this fold I have to bring them as well, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one flock, one shepherd. (different translation than in painting).

No comments:

Post a Comment